úterý 11. ledna 2011

So sorry...





I'm so sorry... i wasn't write anything for 8 days!! I'm the worst blogger ever. I'm not sure if it's good idea to write in english 'cause i'm not great or even good at all, but i can't stop and find czech words so.. Now it's really hard season.. I like winter, but i don't like the freeze, squelch and DEICING SALT, which destroying my boots everyday!!! And i don't talk about tests in school... But it'll be over in 14 days and i'm really looking forward to BALL SEASON!! .. I made some photos of my "ball look". BUT i'll post it later because my photos are too big so have to do something with them. I'll show just a little tasting, but don't take it so serious becouse my hair looks horribly and the word "make-up" doen't sound familiar today and big hole on my tights is really beautiful, isn't it? So sorry again :D But enjoy*

3 komentáře:

  1. I love the pinkish dress of yours and I would loooooooooooove my hair to look as "horribly" as your does! ;)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Krásne šaty, pristane ti to a v tých bledých vyzeráš tak princeznovsky:)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Přesně, taky si myslím, že v těch růžových jsi prostě úžasná a sluší ti to moc... :)

    OdpovědětVymazat