pondělí 27. února 2012

for EXAMPLE!!!!!

I went to the concert of music group EXAMPLE!! You may know the songs Change the way you kiss me or Kickstarts, check out their other songs too, they are just great).. I enjoyed so much i got two tickets from my lovely friend Lukas, so i had to take him with me!:) We booked our fav hotel in Prague and just spent such a  beautiful trip together :) Pictures here!))

Byla jsem na koncertu skupiny EXAMPLE!! Asi znáte písničky Change the way you kiss me nebo Kickstarts, poslechněte i další, stojí za to!:) Dostala sem dva lístky od Lukyho a samozřejmě si vzala s sebou jeho!:) Rezervovali jsme náš nejoblíbenější hotel a užili si úžasnej výlet! ♥ Koukejte na fotky ;)

PARTY! :











Hotel :


Walkin' and eatin' :

Jediný co Lukyn vidí je jídlo, konečně důkaz!!!!:D






čokoládová, ale ta vafle mlasla ♥ :D

Random!:D


Pro dnešek asi všechno :))) Good night!:)*

1 komentář: